- personal information
- Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- How we collect personal information
- About the services / programs used and affiliated with this site
- Providing personal information to third parties
- Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and suspension of use of personal information
- Illegal Activities
“Personal information” refers to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. Personal information” refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual (personal identification information) from the information it contains, such as information and appearance, fingerprint, data on the voice, and the insurer number of the health insurance card, which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information.
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purpose of collecting and using personal information by this site is as follows.
When making an inquiry on this site, you may be asked to enter personal information such as name (nickname) and e-mail address.
This personal information will be used when answering questions and necessary information by e-mail etc., and will not be used for any purpose other than when providing personal information.
In addition, if there is a user who intends to use this site for illegal or unfair purposes, we will use it to identify the user and refuse use.
Change of purpose of use
- This site will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the previous one.
- In the event that the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by this site or announced on this website.
How we collect personal information
This site may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and settlement information including the user’s personal information made between the user and the business partner, etc. are transferred to the partner of this site (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.). Hereafter referred to as “Partners”. It may be collected from such as.
Cookies are recorded on the computer or device used when you visit this site or other sites. However, this information does not include anything that can identify an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
If you do not like the collection of information by cookies, you can set your browser to refuse acceptance. However, if some contents do not function properly due to this setting, you may not be able to receive the service. Thank you for your understanding.
You can check the setting method in Google Policy and Terms.
Access Analysis Tools
The user can refuse to collect data by disabling cookies. Please check the settings from your browser.
About the services / programs used and affiliated with this site
This site uses advertising services and affiliate programs distributed by the following third parties.
- If Affiliates
- Access Trades
- Rakuten Affiliates
This site uses a third-party advertising service “Google Adsense”. In the course of delivering advertisements on this site, cookies and device-specific information, location information and other information collected from the device may be used. However, no personally identifiable information is collected in the process.
In addition, with regard to Google AdSense, you can set your own settings so that the details and information of this process are not used by ad serving operators. However, if some contents do not function properly due to this setting, you may not be able to receive the service. Thank you for your understanding.
You can check how to set this in Google Policy and Terms.
Providing personal information to third parties
- This site will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the user except in the following cases. However, this does not apply to cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance and this site notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The fact that provision to a third party is included in the purpose of use
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Suspending the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person himself / herself
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this site entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and to that effect, items of personal information to be used jointly, scope of persons to be used jointly, purpose of use of the person to use, and name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information When notified in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know
Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and suspension of use of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the use of your personal information, we will respond promptly after confirming your identity.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters otherwise stipulated in this policy.
It is prohibited to use the contents posted on this site beyond the legally permissible range and to reproduce without the permission of the administrator.
If such acts are discovered, we will claim royalties or compensation for damages that are considered appropriate. In that case, I would like to add in advance that we may add alimony to a reasonable extent.